Sunday, December 20, 2009

Window drafts...

I'll be stopping by K-Rauta today and picking up some masking tape to put over the gaps between the window panes and the outer frame... I already replaced the older E sealing tape with thicker P tape before winter, but it seems there are still some nasty drafts coming through...

Now, I usually don't mind the winter; in fact I much prefer the shorter days instead of ~18 hours of sunlight, but it seems I don't share the Finns immunity for subzero temperatures.

1 comment:

  1. The masking tape solution seems to have helped a lot in my bedroom (haven't had a chance to do the living room yet.)

    Probably the proper solution is to look at replacing the sealing tape with an even thicker version, but that will have to wait for the spring, though. (You can't apply the sealing tape when the temperature is less than 5 degrees centigrade.)

    ReplyDelete